Holistic & Complementary Therapy in Bournville & Droitwich
Bournville Therapy Centre & Droitwich Therapy Centre are the go-to places in Birmingham & Worcester for all of your therapy needs.
Offering a balanced & specialised menu comprising of
- Body Treatments comprising of a full range of relaxing & therapeutic massage treatments
- Foot Treatments, including a variety of reflexology therapies & foot health care
- Natural facial treatments, using fully natural & chemical free Vegan with luxury options
- Traditional Chinese Medicine including fire cupping
- Training & workshops. Full practitioner & less informal workshops for those wanting to learn and train in complementary therapy
You'll find exactly what you need to heal, relax, and de-stress in one convenient, cozy & calming locations.
A brief walk from Bournville train station in Birmingham & Droitwich Train station, close to local bus links with plenty of free parking.
We are situated on Bournville Village Green, 25 Sycamore Road B30 2AA &
Droitwich Therapy Centre, 9 Victoria Square, Droitwich. WR9 8DE.
Great locations which are easy to get to.
Our client base is diverse. So whether you are looking for a little "me time", or you have a medical need for our services, please contact us as we are happy to assist in finding you the most appropriate therapy support.
We currently treat and support a wide range of conditions, such as
- stress, anxiety, depression
- post surgery, ScarWork & oncology
- chronic fatigue syndrome, M.E. & fibromyalgia
- lymphodema & Lipodema
- muscle injury/recovery, to name but a few.
We treat children & adults with ASD, ODD, ADHD, Aspergers and understand the importance in supporting the family as well as the client.
Training Courses & Dates
Offering a full complement of professional courses in massage and holistic therapies in both Birmingham & Worcester.
We aim to inspire and develop our students to strive for excellence in their skills and professionalism. Our tutors are passionate, & all our courses are tailored to individual learning & small groups to ensure you get the most from your time with us. For larger groups, please email us to arrange a course for your organisation.